Thursday, November 5, 2015

I Still Love H.E.R. radio show 10/15

I Still Love H.E.R. radio show 10/15

Real dope podcast from I Still Love H.E.R. radio show from 10/15 spinning nothing but the hottest hip hop joints blending from the underground and the newest music.
Playlist:
Run The Jewels - ALL MEOW LIFE (Nick Hook Remix)
J.Dilla - Dillatronic 41
The Game - Step Up ft. Dej Loaf & Sha Sha
Illa J - All I Need ft. Moka Only
MED, Blu & Madlib - Burgundy Whip ft. Jimetta Rose
Prof - Mob
Big K.R.I.T. - Piece On Chain
The Game - Dollar And A Dream ft. AB Soul
Nature - Time Is Money ft. N.O.R.E.
Illa J - She Burnt My Art ft. Moka Only
J.Dilla - Dillatronic 18
Chuck Inglish - Freaknik ‘96
MED, Blu & Madlib - The Strip ft. Anderson .Paak
Prof - True Love
Paul Wall - Hold It Diine For My City ft. Scotty ATL & Propain
The Game - The Ghetto ft. Nas & Will.I.Am
J.Dilla - Dillatronic 27
Big K.R.I.T. - 86
MED, Blu & Madlib - Drive In ft. Aloe Blacc
The Game - Quiks Groove Ft. DJ Quik, Sevyn Streeter & Micah
Slim Thug - Drank ft. Z-Ro & Paul Wall
Raury - Trap Tears ft. Key!
J.Dilla - Dillatronic 02
Erykah Badu - Hotline Bling Remix

No comments:

Post a Comment