Monday, August 17, 2015

Bruce Wane Sends Condolences to Sean Price's Family and Confirms Sean Price Last Verses Will Be on Wane's Project

Bruce Wane Sends Condolences to Sean Price's Family and Confirms Sean Price Last Verses Will Be on Wane's Project

The hip-hop world is still reeling after the loose of Hip-Hop legend, Brooklyn hometown hero and Duck Down recording artist Sean Price. The news came suddenly and unexpected to the masses that Price died in his sleep Saturday night August 8th 2015. Bruse Wane who has worked with Sean in the past  say's "he was in disbelief and prayed it was just a stunt to promote Sean Price's upcoming  "Songs In The Key Of Price" Mixtape. Bruse featured Sean on his remixed cut "Beast Inside" in 2014 from his last studio album "The Dark knight Album The Day The Earth Stood Still". To our delight Bruse has come with a great revelation. He says we will get to hear if not the last one of the last verse's Sean Price ever laid on Bruse's upcoming "Earl Manigualt Of  Rap" Album.
Bruse had this to say " I'm shocked by the lost I mean P literally just got that verse over to me. I shot him over the beat the same night he went to hit the studio to do the final touches on "Songs In The Key Of Price". He got the verse back to me for the song like 1:00am in the morning. We discussed the prospects of a video and me bringing him out at my next live show. Every time we spoke he would play some music for me, and I would do the same.
My 88 freestyle was just being picked up by the blogs heavy so I shot him a tweet with the link so he could peep the bars.. That was Saturday August 8th and he did not respond back or retweet it which I found to be strange. When I got the news early Sunday morning I felt like somebody punched me in the gut. If it's one man I respected in and outside of  Hip-Hop it was P. I played that verse he laid over and over again like man this is crazy... thinking damn real Hip-Hop just took a major blow."Bruse Wane's Earl Manigaul Of Rap" Album is due out October 26th. 2015, and will feature Sean Price on the track Venom.

No comments:

Post a Comment